Thursday, January 07, 2010

Godly Admonitions

Comedian Lynn Lavner’s observation puts things into proper perspective.

"There are 6 admonishments in the Bible concerning homosexual activity and our enemies are always throwing them up to us usually in a vicious way and very much out of context. What they don't want us to remember is that there are 362 admonishments in the Bible concerning heterosexual activity. I don't mean to imply by this that God doesn't love straight people, only that they seem to require a great deal more supervision."

Thanks to Wikipedia.

6 Comments:

Blogger IT said...

Very good.

1/07/2010 6:01 PM  
Blogger Fran said...

HAH! I love that!!!

I had not been here in forever and simply came by to say hello and wish you grace, peace and all good things Lisa!

1/07/2010 6:01 PM  
Blogger Fran said...

BTW - we are very high maintenance, but God understands that, She truly does.

And look at that, me simulcommenting with IT!!

1/07/2010 6:02 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

That's ok, Fran. I haven't been blogging in forever. I set myself too high a standard. I wish I could be more playful with the blog.

You, of course, set that high standard!

1/07/2010 7:25 PM  
Blogger Leonard said...

The ratio seems correct to me...thanks be to God.

1/09/2010 5:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

Me too, Leonardo!

1/09/2010 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home