Thursday, November 04, 2010

Upon the Next Speaker of the House

For the sake of my sanity, living in the benighted middle of Missouri, I really should return to my “home” newspaper, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, more often. This evening I spent some time catching up with Mike Luckovich’s editorial cartoons.

Well in advance of this week’s elections, he wrote:

I may be doing a cartoon on John Boehner. If the Republicans take the House, it will be historic because he will be the first person of color to be House Speaker.
I love it. John Boehner is a color not found in nature.

Luckovich followed the comment with this cartoon on the orange Representative:


In this post-election time, I’ll take my humor where I can get it. And I thank God for Mike Luckovich!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home