Tuesday, May 04, 2010

How Homosexuality Harms Bigots

Blame Ann Fontaine for turning me on to Jesus and Mo.

Today's strip, titled "Issue," is absolutely brilliant! You can see it here, but go over there and leave a comment. Better yet, subscribe to get e-mail notifications when Author posts a new one.


By the bye, Author has a comment on this one. He writes: "Whosoever considers homosexuality to be a moral issue has committed an abomination: they shall surely be mocked." To which I say: "Amen! and Amen!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Pfalz prophet said...

Reminds me of what an octogenarian at my church said when +Gene was elected bishop: "Well, sing unto the Lord a new song"!

5/04/2010 2:15 PM  
Blogger susan s. said...

Oh, Pp, that is absolutely the greatest! The wisdom of the Aged! ;-)

5/04/2010 2:54 PM  
Blogger Pfalz prophet said...

SS, the median age at that congregation was 68, and they were some of the most liberal, radical widows I've ever known! Loved that place. The rector when I served there is now a TEC bishop.

5/04/2010 3:28 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

What a marvelous story, Pfalz Prophet!
I remember, when I took my sabbatical from TEC, the congregation that "brought me back home" included a great many blue-haired, well-beyond-retirement ladies who were even more angry than I about the schismatics and wingnuts. God bless 'em!

5/04/2010 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home