Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Quotable

"The ecclesiastical crybabies of Anglicanism"

In a comment here earlier today, the Rev. Mr. David Gillespie wrote:
I like Harry T. Cook's words written in response to the Rome invitation: "if the Vatican wants the ecclesiastical crybabies of Anglicanism who have turned dissent and schism into a high art form, it is welcome to them."
Amen. Could not have put it better and more succinctly myself.

“The ecclesiastical crybabies of Anglicanism.” Doesn’t that just say it all?

7 Comments:

Blogger Kirkepiscatoid said...

That pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

(Although I did like the Daily Show blurb on it, when Jon Stewart translated, "We wish them well on their spiritual journey" as the Anglican version of "go @#$% yourself." LOL)

10/27/2009 10:23 PM  
Blogger susan s. said...

Yes, it does.

Stewart is so right on.

10/28/2009 11:37 AM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

A big "Amen!" to both of you!

10/28/2009 10:30 PM  
Blogger Brad Evans said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/30/2009 4:58 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

Too bad, Brad. You're no longer welcome in my virtual living room.

10/30/2009 8:33 PM  
Blogger susan s. said...

I was wondering about that comment. He seems to be doing that everywhere... making himself unwelcome, that is.

10/30/2009 8:37 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

Yep, Susan, he's all over the liberal blogs, dumping turds. It's all he has to put in the offering plate ... bless his heart.
Most of us are on to him. I'm just sorry I was slow in dealing with his comment. My alternative would be to moderate all comments, and I'm not willing to do that, considering how it would stifle discussion.

10/30/2009 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home