Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yes We Can

I've held off on hope. This nation has fallen into such a miserable pit after eight years of "Dubya" and his cronies that I dared not hope for a Democratic win. And I was a Hillary supporter. I knew I'd vote for Obama, but I wasn't one of his enthusiastic followers.

All that's changed somehow over the past couple of weeks, and I have become one of the true believers. This video speaks to my hope. Give it a look when you have about 4.5 minutes.



H/t to AmericaBlog. Apparently, the video has been around for a while, but I just saw it today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

I know what you mean. However I feel like I have fallen in love or something.

Hope requires risk and here we all are, vulnerable and ready.

Let it be- please.

10/30/2008 7:25 AM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

From your lips to God's ears, Fran!

10/30/2008 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home