Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I'll try to write later and more seriously about what this Easter day has meant for me. It was a good morning, as I was able to lay aside the lugubriousness of this week. And -- bonus! -- I got to serve as crucifer at the early (Rite I) service, then as Eucharistic Minister at the second (standing-room-only) service.

Meanwhile, here's a silly placeholder, thanks to one of my very favorite places on the Internet.

[The original is here.]

Hey! Don't accuse me of heresy or disrespect! Good Christians all over this country are having Easter egg hunts, echoing an ancient pagan ritual. So don't tell me I'm being irreverent!

Happy Easter to you all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well,it is kind of irreverent... and I appreciate it.

3/27/2008 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home