Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Two Lifestyles

I don't often muck about with my template, for I am fairly techno-challenged. However, this weekend I read a comment from KJ on MadPriest's blog, and it just said it all. So I've replaced my verbose blog header with this perfect quip from KJ, who was responding to the latest idiot who made some reference to the "gay lifestyle." KJ said:

"There are only two lifestyles -- Gospel and not. Full stop."

That's the most succinct, insightful statement I've read in a long, long time! When I asked KJ permission to quote this brilliant summary of the law, MadPriest informed me I will have to pay $0.50 royalty. I'll ante up without launching a fund-raiser. {g}

4 Comments:

Blogger Caminante said...

So when are people going to talk about the left-hander's 'life-style'? Even my ex-doctoral advisor who was a Don Juan sexual preditor to the hilt hated that word (I had it somewhere in my dissertation).

word verification: q fax fib (can you tell I play Scrabble?)

1/03/2008 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed that quote. I hope it gets wide play... says a lot.

1/03/2008 6:08 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

Indeed, Caminante! You lefties have many weird practices that the rest of us have never even considered. {g}

BTW, an honest confession: As a child, I really tried to make myself left-handed, for it seemed to me that all the really cool, smart, clever, and creative kids were lefties. So ... I have a long tradition of envying your "manner of life." ... And, yes, that's the truth.

1/03/2008 6:30 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

I hope so, too, Lindy. It really kinda says it all, doesn't it?

1/03/2008 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home