Friday, December 28, 2007

This Just In from Atwater

So far, I have not seen any photographs of John-David Schofield from last Sunday's service at St. Nicholas Episcopal Church. You remember: that's the service in which the former Bishop of San Joaquin revealed his true nature. But I am ever patrolling the blogosphere, and I just found this one of former bishop Schofield. I understand it was taken in the sacristy at St. Nicholas Episcopal Church.


Funny Pictures


Many thanks to ICanHasCheezburger.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caminante said...

All I can think of is: That poor terrified cat.

12/28/2007 5:35 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

Yet another proof, Caminante, that you have a more tender and generous heart than I.

But ... I haz aspurrachuns.

12/28/2007 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home