Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Seen & Reported

I am a devoteé of church signs. As I travel, my eye is always drawn to those marquis signs outside churches. Sometimes they are just too funny.

One of my favorites was when I was in Atlanta:


I thought it was a natural synergy.

I recalled it this week when a couple of colleagues told me about this church sign spotted in southwest Missouri:


Hmmm … I guess they haven't yet had the abuse-prevention training.

And, yes, as you may have suspected, those images aren't actual photographs. No camera was at hand when they were seen. The "slogans" are real. But the images were created with the Church Sign Generator ... bless their hearts. If you want to see some other real church signs that will tickle your funny bone, go here.

Do you have other fun "church signs" to report?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Create more photos of church signs @ www.CustomSignGenerator.com.

6/21/2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger Suzer said...

I've had some actual ones on my blog in the past. I'll have to wade through the posts to find them for you. I often have my camera with me and have actual photos of them. One of my favorites was: "Bible Study for Frazzled Females." We also once saw "Get Right, or Get Left" on, no surprise, a Southern Baptist church (there's one on every block here, rather like delis in NYC).

6/22/2007 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home