Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sartorial Considerations

The Bishops & Deputies went to General Convention, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.


Yes, this is the one I reported wearing to our Diocesan Post-GC debriefing and on my first Sunday back in an Episcopal parish.

You can get yours, too. Just go shopping here. All the money this generates will be donated to either Claiming the Blessing or to the Episcopal Women's Caucus.

For my second Sunday back home, I wore a polo shirt with this tasteful logo from Episcopal Gear & Gifts.


(Thanks, Liz, for finding that one for me!)

No, I’m not affiliated in any way with CafePress nor any of its “shop” owners. But they are coming up with some very timely Episcopal shirts, mugs, etc.

In fact, creative designers had “It’s a Girl!” merchandise to celebrate Bishop Jefferts Schori’s election as PB within just a couple of days after the election.



Items with that design are at Jefferts Schori and at Religious Left Gear.

Knock your sartorial hearts out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home