Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Glitch

I apologize to the many of you who came here today upon referrals from your blog-readers or from friends' sites, expecting to see some posts that don't currently appear here on my blog. In a frenzy of writing last night about the "Global South Encounter" meeting in Singapore, I cranked out several posts that I meant to "save as draft." Instead, I inadvertently told Blogger to "publish" them, so they appeared on some automated blogfeeds.

You all knew I'm far from the brightest bulb in the blogosphere! This is just the most recent demonstration of that fact.

This evening, I'm beginning to finish the work I started last night, and all those posts will eventually appear in what I hope will be a somewhat more polished form.

I apologize for the glitch.

Image courtesy of this site.

12 Comments:

Blogger Paul (A.) said...

You are not the only blogger this has happened to.

I look forward to the finished posts.

4/21/2010 7:55 PM  
Blogger June Butler said...

Lisa, I came, but don't feel bad. I've done the same myself. Google Reader doesn't waste a minute before it picks up the mistakes.

4/21/2010 8:40 PM  
Blogger June Butler said...

You all knew I'm far from the brightest bulb in the blogosphere!

That's crap. You're the brightest next to me, and that's pretty damn bright. :-)

4/21/2010 8:42 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

Thanks, Paul. I've just published the first from the backlog. Only 4 or 6 to go. I appreciate your understanding.

My brain has more than my blog-hands can manage.

I don't know how you do such a marvelous job posting so many posts in a day! I am in awe.

4/21/2010 9:50 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

Thanks, Mimi. I don't use Google Reader myself. So did it post my miserable drafts for all the world to see?

4/21/2010 9:51 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

Mimi, if I can be what you said "the brightest next to me," -- then I can die happy. You are too kind!

4/21/2010 9:53 PM  
Blogger June Butler said...

Lisa, I'm sad to say that Google Reader picked up the drafts. Life goes on, Sweetie. Don't sweat it.

4/21/2010 10:03 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

I feared that was the case, Mimi. But I hate hearing it.

DAMMITALL!

My finished pieces are going to be so much better.

4/21/2010 10:23 PM  
Blogger June Butler said...

Lisa, I will read your finished pieces, which, I'm sure will be wonderful.

4/21/2010 10:42 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

You are most kind, Mimi.

4/21/2010 11:36 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I have done it more times than I can count with Episcopal Café items.

4/22/2010 1:45 AM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

Thanks, Ann. That's a comfort.

Here's what usually happens in my blogging life: I'll crank out a visceral post. Then I save it and review it later in the cold light of day. And I usually revise it significantly. I'm sorry that folks saw my visceral first drafts. :(

4/22/2010 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home