Sunday, June 28, 2009

Short Q&As

Q: What comes after the gradual hymn?
A: About 20% of the congregation.

Q: What comes after a delightful weekend in the city?
A: A whole lot of laundry.

I've been in St. Louis for the weekend. I stayed with dear friends, whom I got to know much better. Participated in an ordination ... at a level I did not expect. Attended my first PrideFest -- with Oasis Missouri hosting "Mass on the Grass" this morning (and our bishop as preacher and celebrant!) then marching with other Episcopalians in the PrideFest parade. Many thoughts and reflections to come ... and photos too, I hope. At the moment, I'm just trying to catch up and settle back in at home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

What come during the gradual hymn?

a priest madly scrambling to pull the sermon together.

6/28/2009 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home