Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Holier than Thou

Brian Reid, one of the worthies who brings us Anglicans Online, posted today to the HoBD listserv an announcement that warrants much wider publicity. By special arrangement with the original vendor of the shirt at Lambeth, you now can purchase the hard-to-get Lambeth t-shirt (pictured at right).

I've already ordered mine. The price is $22.49, plus at least $5 in shipping.

I leave it to you all to exegete and analyze the ecclesiological, moral, and theological significance of this garment.

Also let's try to decide who's going to add this item to their "wish list" … or to whom we'd like to give it. I bet +Gregory Venables and I would be wearing it for very different reasons.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caminante said...

Bought mine this morning... another shirt to wear in the garden.

8/05/2008 10:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

In the garden??? Dagnabit, Caminante, I intend to wear mine on the third row right next Sunday!

Yeah, I'm chuckling with you. But I'm also deadly serious.

8/05/2008 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home