Friday, January 25, 2008

Wonder of Nature

Believe it or not, I do have some interests aside from the state of the Episcopal Church and the Anglican Communion. Among those other interests are cats, and especially my own two cats.

Thanks to some other cat-loving friends, I have recently become quite fond of the I Can Haz Cheezburger site. They recently posted this captioned photo:


funny pictures
Kudos to I Can Haz Cheezburger


Isn't that just awesome? Who knew that a cat's tongue had all those bristles? No wonder they can wake me up so easily when they start grooming me in the morning!

As it turns out, that fun-captioned photo actually came from this serious award-winning photograph.

4 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Please! It's creepy enough as it is!

1/28/2008 6:39 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

I'm sorry, KJ. It didn't seem at all creepy to me. It seemed beautiful and marvelous. I think God must've been having fun the day he thought up how to construct cats' tongues.

1/29/2008 12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word has it, the inventor of velcro got his idea from a cat's tongue - or, those annoying little barbed seed pods that stick to your clothing after walking through high grass and weeds.

NancyP

1/29/2008 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incredible, great post too!

10/21/2011 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home