Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Archbishop's Tea Party

I suspect several of you are as frustrated as I about Archbishop Rowan Williams' vacillating. I am definitely among those who – following Jesus' parable – believe he should hold Lambeth and invite everybody.

But go see Padre Mickey's delightful dramatization of the whole thing.

This whole business of who will be invited, who won't, and who will boycott if others are invited is just completely silly – and, by the way, totally contrary to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Of course, they don't get that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Your picture captures the silly quandary of it all. Thanks.

11/24/2007 7:25 PM  
Blogger Padre Mickey said...

Hola Lisa, thanks for the link!

11/24/2007 9:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

Padre Mickey, you are a genius, and a gift to the church. I'm just sorry it's taken me so long to find an appropriate place to provide a link.

11/24/2007 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home