Tuesday, May 08, 2007

OCICBW-In-Exile

Alas and alack! MadPriest has gone on a two-week sabbatical retreat. With an Ignatian silence falling at Of Course I Could Be Wrong..., the faithful have been at a loss as to where to commune. One denizen of the MadPriest WorldWide Communion was "worried I would have to spend two weeks sitting in a darkened room...." But now there is a balm in blog-land, with the debut today of Of Course I Could Be on Vacation.... Check it out.

Thanks, Dennis ... and all you others who will be pitching-in!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dennis said...

I stepped in and cleaned it up and sent an email. Thanks for your comments.

By the way. If you want to play along let me know.

5/08/2007 9:45 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

I would love to, Dennis, but I'm not nearly quick enough to keep up with you folks. I am, however, very grateful for what you're doing to keep the community together.

I wish there were a secure way for us to exchange e-addresses. Then I would have just sent you a note privately. Thanks for your fast response.

5/08/2007 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home