Thursday, April 05, 2007

Introducing The Book

Some of you know me in real life. Some of you know me only virtually. But since the dissidents on the Episcopal blogosphere did that little exposé on me a few months ago, it's no secret that I work by day in the field of preservation and conservation of archival materials (documents, books, photographs). Over the past few months, I have also begun learning the technology of blogging in my nights and weekends … and moving into this technology has not been easy for me. So it should come as no surprise that this video has become one of my favorites.

No heavy thoughts. Just enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger sharecropper said...

What a fun thing to do as "work"! And, how appropriate this video is for you. How wonderful! May you be blessed with strength and more courage and lots of love as this Lenten season explodes into pain and then joy!

4/06/2007 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home