Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blogstacles


I know there aren't a whole bunch of people checking my blog. But for those of you who are checking, I want to provide a bit of information ... and an explanation as to why I'm not writing more here.

Some of you know I serve on my vestry and that we're moving into the critical last days of searching for a rector, after a (so far) 21-month interim period. No sooner had the last "Alleluia" rang in the church on Easter than I was immersed into a marathon of meetings and interviews with the three finalists for our rector position. In addition to working a full-time job, I have vestry meetings/interviews every night until next Wednesday, plus working a national conference over the weekend. And, in the midst of it all, I'm preparing an application for a job for which I want to apply.

I will return to my writing here. In fact, I'm quite eager to do so. But right now, my energies and writings must go into these other venues. It'll probably be a week before I post here again.

6 Comments:

Blogger sharecropper said...

Chin up, gather energy from all of us, keep on trucking! Love and prayers.

4/12/2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Caminante said...

Blessings as you move into this phase of your parish's life and your own life. And I will keep checking back.

4/12/2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Prayers for your church and you in your discernments

4/12/2007 8:57 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fox said...

I am very grateful for the prayers. Thank you.

4/12/2007 9:37 PM  
Blogger beyondimensions said...

great blog!

4/13/2007 3:32 PM  
Blogger Saint Pat said...

I'm keeping you and your parish in my prayers, Lisa. We've just begun our own search for a new rector, in my parish.

In the meantime, a little amusement: You've been tagged. Check it out at No Claim to Sainthood.

4/14/2007 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home